Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Roadtrip in Style

Family roadtrips can be very stressful and often leave you spent with no extra energy. (I've been on quite a few... I know.) But you wanna look adorable, right? Here are a few tips to rock your Summer roadtrip!

  1. Over pack. I know, I know, you're told not to over pack, but think about it: if you have more clothes, you have more options. For example, I'm going to be gone for a total of 10 days, and I packed 13 shirts, a pair of jeans, a skirt, two pairs of shorts and 2 sundresses. Yeah, I went a little overboard! However, it all fits in one suitcase and I'm ready for any weather situation!
  2. Pack shrugs. Whether you bring T-shirts, tank tops or dresses, a shrug instantly ups the chic factor.
  3. Don't forget your makeup! A little waterproof mascara, concealer, tinted lip balm, lip stain, mattifying powder and a bright waterproof eyeliner are all you need.
  4. Flats are your friend. They're comfy and cute!
  5. Work with braids. They can be your best friend while on vaca. They keep your hair out of your face and they can give you killer waves for a night out.
  6. Follow what you think is best. Keep it modest, but go for YOUR style. Have fun with this... after all, Vacation is supposed to be fun!
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment